- How long will my test take and how is it performed?
- The actual test will only take a few seconds. You will tilt your head back 70 degrees. Gently and slowly a mini-tip swab,(like a Q tip), with a flexible shaft will slide gently into your the back of your nostril. The swab will Gently rub and roll, leaving it in place for several seconds to absorb secretions and be removed slowing while rotating gently.
- How long will it take to get my results and how will I receive them?
- Your test result will take about 15 min and be sent to you via text or email of your choosing.
What is the difference between Surveillance Testing vs. Screening Testing?
Screening Testing is utilized regardless of exposure or signs and symptoms.
Examples of Screening Testing:
- An employer testing all employees returning to the workplace.
- A school testing all students and faculty returning to the school.
- Surveillance Testing is primarily used to gain information about infection at a community or population level, rather than an individual or screening level.
Our Mobile Testing Lab can perform both types of testing cases including suspected cases with symptoms.
What’s the difference between Quarantine and Isolation?
- Quarantine keeps someone who might have been exposed to the virus away from others.
- Isolation keeps someone who is infected with the virus away from others, even in their home.
- How can I Quarantine for less days so I can get back to work or school or travel?
- You have had exposure only and NO SYMPTOMS
- Quarantine period can end on day 7 if the individual HAS NO SYMPTOMS and has a negative test result which is collected on or after day 5.
- CDC’s list of COVID19 Symptoms
Do you have concerns about your health or further questions?
Do you have concerns about making a safe environment for home, office or school?
For more answers to question and the most up to date information, please visit: